Generations is our residential alternative to nursing homes. It was specifically designed to address the latest research in memory care and resident safety. Residents receive supportive assistance through our Generations Care ™ program for memory impairment, including Alzheimer’s disease and related dementias.
This enriched program is staffed with experienced, professional caregivers with special training in dementia care. Families are encouraged to become as involved as they choose in the lives of their loved ones.
Each secure neighborhood includes private and companions suites that surround the living, dining and activity areas. Each suite is beautifully decorated and completely furnished. The centrally located Great Room welcomes family and friends to visit and hosts parties and entertainment functions. Enclosed, secured garden courtyards allow residents to exercise and moves freely from indoor to outdoor settings.
Generations Care ™ services can include daily light housekeeping, laundry, care management, activities, assistance with showering, medication management, individualized service plans, personal hygiene and dressing assistance, outings and transportation to appointments.
Memory Care Services & Amenities
- Weekly housekeeping and laundry – hassle free lifestyle
- Dining by Design program – We plate it, you choose!
- Refreshments and snacks always available – maintaining hydration & regular eating habits
- All utilities included (except phone) – no hidden fees
- Outdoor patios & garden – fresh air when you want it
- Complimentary/ Scheduled transportation – Doctor Appointments and outings
- Personalized Care Plan based on Individual Needs – individualized way of life.
- Beauty Salon – no need to travel, just a walk away
- Vibrant Life Activities Program – offers the chance to stay busy throughout the day
- Effective approach to redirecting – eases frustrations
- “My Jukebox” music program – We provide the I-pod, you hit play to reminisce.
- Getting Connected through “Story of a Lifetime” – Knowing our residents past and present offers a thriving relationship with our staff.
Most importantly, The Stratford offers a warm and comfortable environment, staffed with caring professionals who work together to provide individualized care for each resident.
Is Memory Care the right choice for your loved one? Sometimes the decision to move in to a Memory Care community is made amidst many challenges. But according to the results of a recent survey, Memory Care can foster a high quality of life for people living with dementia, easing the transition for both residents and family members. Check out the results of this survey, which focus on the real-life experiences of family members who have loved ones in Memory Care. Then learn more by visiting our community.